Tuesday, March 23, 2010

More Ramblings

The evenings after school have been up and down. We have been trying to keep Cayle busy with doing things and sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. If she is not busy doing something, she is either on the phone or on the computer, both of which we have been trying to eliminate for the most part. trouble seems to find Cayle,so to speak, and we have to be on our toes as not to let things happen that she would let happen. It is not easy and it is mentally as well as physically tiring when you have to be on alert and on guard at the same time for a 13 year old who honestly thinks that she is able to do what she wants to do. She goes back to her therapist on Thursday. There will be some discussion as to her behavior recently and to find out what else is wrong as I know that there is something else there and I spend most of my free time, while she is at school, trying to pin point it. I struggle from day to day, cry everyday and wonder everyday if she will ever get better. I have all the hope in the world, but there is still that thought process as to when things will be better. It is hard for me and I know how hard it is for her. It is so heart breaking for my own child to be so distant from me. I have learned to accept the symptoms and the outcome, but I don't think that I will ever truly get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment